Mike,

Given that the K3 and KX3 memories work roughly the same, I am guessing that the KX3 memories have some quirk related to the K3 "Quick Memories".

In the K3, the first 10 memory slots (00 - 09) are 'Quick Memories' that work differently than for the KX3.

So since you are using memories 00 thru 28, do a quick test - remove the "*" from the label for memory 09 and try the scan from memory 10 upward. If that works, it will confirm my guess that you cannot include memories 00 thru 09 in a memory scan on the KX3.

73,
Don W3FPR