Thanks Wayne

however, if you get updates on K2 orders, you'll see that SWMBO thought it was a VERY good idea that I be kept out of her ha... er busy.   So, a K2 with all the bells & whistles will be making its way to me in the next two weeks; and I'll be busy smoke testing not long after it arrives :)

73s,

Neil Zampella, KN3ILZ