Seems this epistle did not get out.

   Kevin.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Elecraft CW Net Announcement
Date:   Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:57:54 -0800
From:   kevinr <kev...@coho.net>
To:     elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Good Evening,

    It's early February and the Pennsylvania rodent says winter will
last a little longer.  But here I actually saw sun, for twenty minutes
at least.  Then the mountain ran into a cloud.  It pays to have a plan
when it comes to the PNW's rainy season.  A stack of text books, a stack
of movies, a little fiction, and enough AA batteries to get on the air.
I also have a stack of blank paper which calls out to me.  With a little
planning the gloomy season passes quickly.  In fact it is almost time to
clean out the hummingbird feeders and get ready for their arrival.

   Propagation remains spotty while the sun mostly isn't.  Some aurora
so solar wind is keeping us fed.  Hopefully well enough to work out East
on twenty meters and more locally on 40.  Remember I usually show up on
frequency (or nearby) about ten minutes before the hour.  If there is
danger of fading just send your call to get my attention.  There is
nothing keeping me from logging stations early.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (5 PM PST Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_