Another caution to not leave alkalines installed. I used to swear by
Duracell, but they changed around the time Gillette bought them. In spite
of the "10 year no leak" marketing, I've stopped buying alkalines entirely
due to newer Duracells destroying a thousand dollars worth of gear. Makes
the lithiums look a lot cheaper.

I've got the Amazon branded hi capacity lsd nimhs in my kx3, no problems
with them.

--
Scott Small