Thanks Don,

According to the K3 Utility, all four filters are enabled for Sub RX for
CW, USB and LSB modes.
However, I still can only receive on FL2/3.  When FL1 or 4 are selected,
the Sub RX S-Meter goes to zero and there is no receive on any mode.
By now I am quite familiar with the BSET button ;)

73 de K1AY
Chris

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.