A little clarification is due. Sorry I missed a couple parts in my original
response
this morning to Reed's question about DirecTV rcvrs.

My first omission. I do not use DirecTV for internet. Only for TV-reception. It
would
be horrible for internet. No Satellite Internet would work for anyone depending
on
internet to operate your own ham station remotely due to latency and or packet
loss. My internet is provided through a CATV company.

I have never had a problem with ingress of my Ham Station into the DirecTV
system so I never considered that as an issue. I do run 1500W on 160-10m.