I’m wondering how much worse the problem will be as DirecTV goes to this new
technology that’s being advertised on TV-something about a wireless receiver.
I’ll have to pay more attention.  It sounds like something that the girlfriend
may want to wait for.  Right now her equipment is first-generation, and she
would like to have a DVR with larger capacity and a 4K-capable receiver for
whenever that becomes available.

72/73 de Jim-AD6CW