We are working hard and have just updated the KPA1500 shipping status as of today 3/15.

see:  http://elecraft.com/shipping_status.htm

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/

On 3/15/2018 11:06 AM, Rick WA6NHC wrote:
It appears that they are still working on the first day orders, which I'm sure that day alone was massive.  Mine was confirmed (paid) at 12:54 PM 24 Aug 17 and I've had no notice yet.

Patience, is required.

Rick NHC