Don,
   Thanks!   There is no number inked on the envelope.   Is there a way using soundcard data to check?
Gordon -  N1MGO

On 3/21/2018 7:04 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Gordon,

If there is no number inked in somewhere on that envelope, someone dropped the ball when sorting the crystals. In the absence of a calibration number, assume it is 3.6 - that is the most common.

73,
Don W3FPR