P3, as far as I know, does not let you open a receiver at anyplace in the
bandpass. Actually 2, so with internal receivers and 2 software I can
monitor 4 freq if I want using LP.  Then there is the display issue. If you
want bigger display on P3 you have to dedicate a monitor to it alone. With
LP I just open a window on my 40" 4K monitor without adding a whole new
display.

Jim Rhodes
K0XU