I use a K3 along with a LP-Pan and a K3 and a Windows computer.  I consider
myself to be a very casual operator.  I can't remember when I was last
engaged in other than friendly SSB QSO operation.  NaP3 is usually in
operation when my K3 is on.  I use no other accessory software for specialty
operation nor even LP-Bridge.  I'll give a tip of the hat to my onboard
(motherboard) computer audio system and input.

I like NaP3 on my computer screen for a number of reasons.
                My usual multitasking focus is on my computer screen.I'm
often engaged in other matters as I monitor the radio.
                I monitor general activity on what band I may be currently
operating.sometimes seeking QSOs via 'point and click' rather than twirling
the knob to traverse up and down the band.
                I observe the audio forms of stations that may have my
attention for some reason and at times other, perhaps unidentified signals
or noises in the spectrum.
                NaP3 gives me satisfactory control of my K3.
                The NaP3 window can be minimized or covered by another
depending on activity, or easily found if need be.
                I operate it in an approximately 11" diagonal window which
takes up about 21% of the area of my 24" monitor.  This leaves plenty of
room for other activities.  I rarely use full screen mode for any of my
computer activities including OTA TV viewing and streaming video material.
                I much prefer NaP3 over one or two other 'modular(?)' type
programs I have tried that may have complicated setups and / or variations.
NaP3 gives me what I need, at any size above about 10", where I need it and
a single window (Setup excepted).
                The LP-Pan enclosure fits in well with a couple of other
accessory boxes which are on a shelf a short ways above my K3.  It is turned
on and off with the rig.  Rarely do I ever interact with the LP-Pan unit.
                The NaP3 window has selections to allow for some features to
not be displayed.
                *I can think of nothing other than operator preference that
would require a 2nd display for NaP3.
                The ability to view 192kHz of bandwidth is satisfactory for
me, though I'm sure I could find use at times for more.  Often I run at
about 50kHz of bandwidth in view.

If one has a style of operation similar to mine, the LP-Pan and NaP3
software may be a good fit.  Whether P3 or LP-Pan + software.either
introduces new dimensions to amateur radio operation.

Best,
Dick - KA5KKT

*I recently acquired a 7" monitor for rearview camera which is awaiting
better weather for complete installation in my automobile.  I've made a CD
slot insertable mount (kudos to WB4RVN) and the display is easily detached
and removed via a screw knob.  The resolution is such that the NaP3 window
should fit nicely on it.approaching 1:1.  I'll entertain suggestions of how
I might get plain ol' video (RCA) out of my computer or what might be an
appropriate adaptor.haven't gotten to looking as of yet.  I have VGA, HDMI
and DVI(?) outputs, though the HDMI runs my customary display.