I'm glad that you're amused, Mike. It's less funny to those of us who
"loaned" Elecraft $6k at the end of August, based on projection of
delivery in October (i.e. 5-8 weeks). Here we are, 7 *months* later,
and it still doesn't even seem imminent. $6k is a "chunk of change"
(at least to most). They may not be Apple, but that argument is
getting milked a bit, IMO - it's not like 2 guys operating out of a
garage anymore either. There's a lot of history of unmet projections
on new product delivery, but the high-value prepayment aspect of this
one makes it more difficult to be patient with....

73,

    ~iain / N6ML