>>> There's a lot of history of unmet projections
on new product delivery, but the high-value prepayment aspect of this
one makes it more difficult to be patient with.... <<<
AND! Can you even begin to imagine the amount of "Bitching" that would take
place if this Amp is besieged with poor quality control after
delivery!!!!!!!!!?
HONESTLY! These are the times that I wish Elecraft was like the BIG 3!
Just my $0.02 worth.((((73)))) Milverton / W9MMS.

    On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, 9:06:24 PM CDT, iain macdonnell - N6ML