Good Evening,
   It has not snowed in three days.  The sun has actually appeared three days running.  I hate to jinx it but spring may be here.  The weekly forecast has even more sun on the schedule.  I just survived another winter.

   The sun has been a little active this week.  Some solar wind and now there is an actual spot on the sun.  The solar flux has also risen; 73 is the highest I have seen in months.  Maybe things will be OK tomorrow.  I am waiting for more QRPTTF reports from those who were not snowed in.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_