Good Evening,

   The sun actually has a spot on it, unfortunately it poses no threat for strong solar flares.  Or so says the report on SpaceWeather.com.  Oh well, solar minimum cannot be that far off (a year?)  The tails always seem much longer than the waxing portion of the cycle.

   The ferns are not done unrolling but they are between six and eight feet tall right now.  They can't get much taller.  A few berries are showing color.  But as soon as they do the birds eat them.  Once they ripen more quickly I get a few hour window where I can eat them too.  I like the thimble berries the best.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_