[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It's usually not very difficult to find transformers that will bring
> the 220V to 110V for your equipment.  They come in a variety of
> sizes, depending what power capacity you need.  You could then use a
> power supply you already have, needing at most an adaptor for the
> plug type. Granted, that adds a box, but that's usually not a
> deal-breaker.

Most SWITCHING power-supplies will already run on anything from about
90v to about 280v. Check the one you've already got, otherwise I'm sure
hamradio.co.uk would gladly sell you something:
http://hamradio.co.uk/acatalog/power_supplies.html - check eham for
reviews of each model.

[No connection with ML+S, just a customer]

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    [EMAIL PROTECTED]