Bonjour Ken..

I am using a Samlex SEC 1223 supply .. light and easy to change the voltage.. 100 to 130 v and 200 to 260 v .. just open it and change the plug. and you can use it when you are back .. ( take care to not use only 1223 CE .. who run only under 220v )
http://www.samlexamerica.com/products/power_subcategory.asp?packagetype=3&CategoryID=2&title=Desktop

Tried also Alinco 330 mv but not really happy of it ... "lightning supply" when you touch it cause of groundless (i think)

cu soon on air.. au revoir

jean louis
K2 #5371
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f5nhj/

<I'm planning a short DXpedition to a 220V country.
<Does anyone know of a quiet switching power supply
<that would run on 120V 60Hz and on 220V 50Hz?