Don,

I have everything setup as shown on page 6 of the P3 manual. I am using the
serial cable with the RJ-45 jack.  All connections appear tight. I am wondering
if there are any setting on the K3S that need to be checked or set. Both the
K3S and P 3 are brand new. The K3S is loaded with all available options except
the 2 meter band option.

Thanks,
Mark
WU6R