Hi Lynn,

True and a very nice map it is indeed. The issue I was trying to point out and not doing a very good job is that with gab or twitter the band opening data could be "pushed out" to subscribers in near real time, something needed for quick openings on 6m. Besides who doesn't own a smart phone? I suspect a large percentage of hams do and if they want basic band opening data that surely is one way to "get it out" quickly unless there is some huge server delay. There may be something already out on the internet that does something like this I'm just not aware of it.

I could be wrong, but a quick look around WSPRnet.org did not show me anyway to get data except for me going there and digging it out. Nothing wrong with that, just not what I thought Wayne was looking for. I had thought I might help out WSPRnet in the near future as the idea of running a low power beacon has peaked my interest of late.

All the best and 73.

Scott
AD5HS