The big DXpeditions are using Elecraft gear because they can use several on the same band without interference from one to the other - the low transmit phase noise of the Elecraft gear allows that to happen along with the superior receive performance.

With ARRL Field Day coming up, that factor may be important to many Field Day operations. The ability to operate voice, data modes and CW on the same band is possible with Elecraft gear.

Convince your FD club to use all Elecraft gear for that reason.

73,
Don W3FPR