At 09:28 AM 6/22/2018, K9MA wrote:
That would explain why I sometimes hear the relays click again when I transmit (I think). Seems that could be fixed by simply requiring that the difference be more than, say, 20 kHz before the counter takes priority.

Scott K9MA

You are not imagining it.

I have EMailed supp...@elecraft.com with my concerns. Maybe if others do also, they will consider a change.

- Paul