I received and completed my KAT500k this morning and I must say it is quite a
tuner.  Very nice indeed. Very capable.

As I integrated it into my K-Line station (K3s, P3 with TX Mon, SP3, KAT500) I
immediately noticed that the KAT500 does not have the same height feet on it as
any other cabinet in the K-Line.  Whatever it is placed next to it sits a bit
over 1/8” lower.

I realize that it probably does match the W2 wattmeter but with four other SWR
measuring devices (K3s, P3/TX Mon, KPA500, KAT500) I really didn’t plan to buy
one of those just to even up the cabinets :).

So for us OCD folks maybe it would be possible to include both height feet in
the kit so that it could match the rest of the product line when desired.

If you take a look at my picture on QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> you can clearly
see how it throws everything out of balance :)

Very 73 - Mike - K9JRI