I may be wrong, but that may not be what Dick, WM6G, is referring to.

I've had a KPA500 for quite some time, so I have an idea of what
constitutes "normal."

In the last few months I've noticed that every morning, between roughly
9-10 AM, I hear brief 1-5 second pulsations of easily audible hum emanating
from the KPA500. The pulsing events last perhaps 30 seconds to a minute,
and may happen more than once.

Yes, this ceases if the power cord is out or the power switch on the rear
is OFF. But again, it is brief-lived when it occurs, and it's new.

To me, guessing, it sounds like something connected to the main AC feed is
coming up out of phase, then finally syncing, after which the hum stops.

A neighbor's solar array? I have no idea as of this point.

73 Chris NW6V