Hi,

I want to  realize a 144 contest setup with 2 PA, 2 antennas and 2 transverters tuned on the same frequency with therefore a unique K3 switched back and forth only during receive.

To do so, I want to feed two XV144 transverters in parallel at 28 MHz from the KXV3 TX path interface (dual port interface) (For receiving, I switch back and forth between the two transverters RX path). In the TX path, I intend to use a BNC-Tee with the common port attached to the 28 MHz KVV3 port and the each transverter connected to the other Tee-Ports.

Is this OK or do I need a Wilkinson divider to feed each transverter with the assumed 50 ohm resistance ? I didn't find any impedance figure to be seen from the KXV3 nor from the XV144.
Tu for helping me with advice.

Luc F6HJO/HB9ABB