From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Bill <1lasports...@cox.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:07 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Filters

I recently purchased a K3 and trying to set up for SSB.I do not do code.
Is there any recommended settings for the shift lo cut and width?
It has the KFL3A-400 and the KFL3A-12.8 8 pole filters installed
I have read the manual and it does not really help me.
Thanks
Bill
W3WGG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10