Licensed in 1958, through the years and even today, I operate AFSK, PSK, JT-65,
FT-8, CW, SSB, and AM.  Each mode has its enjoyable culture and its upside and
downside.  That's ham radio. If one doesn't like it.....don't operate it, but
don't chastise those that do.

"If one doesn't have something good to say......best say nothing."

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone