While my obsession for everything matching perfectly may not be everyone’s cup
of tea it speaks volumes about a company that will go out of the way to cater
to such a whim.  Not only were the feet complementary but they were quickly
shipped and arrived in only four days on a holiday week.

Outstanding service!  Thank you Elecraft.

If you look at my photo on QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> you ill see the bottom
edge of the KAT500 in perfect alignment with the bottom edge of the SP3.  If
that does not give you warm feeling then you have already read too much of this
post:)

Very 73 - Mike - K9JRI