I have a used K1-2 on the way, my first Elecraft rig, that is
currently configured for 40/20.  Although two of these are my favorite
bands, a couple are missing and I'm having a tough time deciding what
to put under the hood as standard.  At home, my single antenna is
optimized for 80M & 40M and adding 30M onto this wouldn't be very
difficult.  Therefore, I am seriously considering building a 4-band
board with only 3-bands on it - 80/40/30 and either rebuilding my
2-band board as a 17/15 WARC board for when contesting is too much on
80/40 or a 20/17 or 20/15 board.

Would 80/40/30 and 17/15 be a silly way to go, losing 20 altogether?
I just want to keep board swapping down to a minimum.  None of these
combos seem popular with the general population of Eclectic Elecraft
Enthusiasts.

73,
JT - W6FO - Canton, GA