Hi,

I am working with a friend to assist him in getting his K3S/P3 set up for macros... I was attempting to input a macro trigger character, using the Function keys F1-12 as the triggers. F1-F8 work fine as triggers, it appears that his K3S/P3, both running current software, does not accept F9-F12 as trigger keys. The P3 simply ignores those characters while in MACRO MODE and inputing a macro and its trigger, if I change nothing, and press F1 it is accepted as a trigger...

My K3, (NON S), and P3, (both with current software), take those characters. Is there something different with the K3S/P3 that might cause this?

--
73s and thanks,
Dave

Message delivered to d...@nk7z.net