Group I'm not sure if we are allowed to list items for sale here so if this
makes it to the list then great... I would prefer not to ship this radio
and would like a local sale or willing to drive to meet someone.

   I am selling my K3S package and wanted to offer it here first, I have
for sale :

K3S 100W upgrade SN 11101
ATU unit installed
TCXO 1ppm installed
Main 2.8khz 8 pole filter installed
Main 1khz 8 pole filter installed
Main 400hz 8 pole filter installed
Main 250hz 8 pole filter installed
Sub RX installed
Sub 2.8khz filter installed
Sub 400hz filter installed
Digital voice recorder installed

P3 pan adapter SN 4474
P3 TX Monitor power and waveform monitor
P3 1.8-54mhz 1-2000w module

K-pod desktop controller / VFO knob and function buttons for K3S

Everything for sale has been factory built and tested. I don't have a stock
MIC for the radio but will include a Heil boom mic cord with the sale. The
radio is just over a year old and would prefer a local sale verse
shipping... I have all the cables, boxes, and manuals, original sale
receipt.
I have over $6800 in the radio and sales price is $4999.

Pictures via QRZ and or I can provide more.

Jay Pecora KB8O
Elyria, Ohio 44035
440-610-3275
jaypecora at gmail.com <jaypec...@gmail.com>