Due to lack of use I am selling my Elecraft Equipment.  Is a great rig and
worthy of consideration

Lightly used in  a non-smoking environment

.        K3S 160-6M                 100 W Transceiver

.        KFL3A                         400Hz High Perf. CW/Data Filter

.        Standard                 2.7kHz SSB Filter

.       KBPF3a                      General Coverage (100khz & up)

.         Neoprene                Soft Grip on the Main VFO knob

.         USB cable               Access to the internet software updates

.          K3Book by              Fred Cady

.         MH2                            Hand Microphone

.         Software                  Latest software installed for K3s

.        Owners Manual

I have over $4,200 invested.  My Asking price $2,700

Shipped in a K3S box

AD2F    <mailto:ja-pie...@verizon.net> ja-pie...@verizon.net

The unit was not a factory build.  I was in Computer engineering for 40
years and retired as the Quality Assurance Director for a company that was
building and supplying flight worthy equipment to the Air Craft industry.
That equipment is currently in use on Aircraft to give flyers internet
access.  The only thing that I did not know when I purchased the K3,  is
that Elecraft preforms  Burn In on the Factory Builds.  At Honeywell we also
performed Burn In to weed out weak components that could fail in early life.
Using the K3s for over two  years without any component failures is a good
substitute for what the Factory Burn In accomplishes. You can confirm that
with a  call to Elecraft.   I have built many rigs over the years and found
that the K3s was not complicated to assemble.