Suddenly, HRD is no longer working with my K3:

Using my K3, I initially click on a favorite - the rig responds immediately. After a few seconds (less than 10), I click on another favorite and there will be a multi-second delay (about 6 or 7 seconds) before the change takes place. Changing bands is similar delayed.

This is a new problem and only effects the K3. My TS480 works perfectly with HRD. I am a many year user of HRD - so I doubt if I am doing something incorrectly. I also am doubting there is something wrong with HRD. I have made no hardware changes recently to my computer (2 years at least).

Going further, I also doubt if there is anything wrong with my K3. It is as solid as a rock and I normally control it with a Genovation keypad and the K-Pod. Life is great!

HRD support responded quickly and indicated it might go back a Windows 10 update. I feel that is probably a good answer. Now, if a driver has been screwed up - how will I determine which one? I believe I have a system backup SSD that I might try - in case that works, I would at least have a clue.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Bill W2BLC K-Line