I have for sale an Elecraft K3 – F, serial #5946, that has served as my
backup radio.  I am the second owner and it came from and has been in a
non-smoking environment.  It works 100% and appears 9.5 out of 10, as the
LCD Bezel has two cracks in the corner (it came that way from the previous
owner).  I can provide a picture on request.  I have the original boxes and
packaging.

It includes:

K3/100-F         100 Watt

KAT3-F          K3 ATU

KFL3A           2.8 Khz Filter Swap

KFL3A           400 Hz Filter

Power cable     Anderson Poles on both ends

Owner’s Manual

Fred Cady – KE7X  “The Elecraft K3 – Design, Configuration, and Operation
Manual”

I am asking $1,800 plus shipping from zip code 44130

73 de Jim – KE8G