I have for sale an Elecraft P3-F Panadapter.  It is approximately 2 years
old, I am the second owner and it comes from & is presently in a nonsmoking
environment.

It includes the following and I will *NOT* piece it out:

P3-F Panadapter, Assembled for K3S, K3 and other rigs

P3TXMON TX  Monitor Power and Waveform Display Adapter *for the P3*

DCHF-2000  1.8-54 MHz, 1- 2000W HF 2000W Max directional coupler

*KPCA-F Power cable*

*E850410 P3 Cable for IF hookup*

*Owner’s Manual*

*Original boxes and packaging*

*Does not include the *CBLP3Y *P3 to RJ45 Connector Cable**.  *I am keeping
this cable for my use.

I am asking $800.00 plus shipping from zip code 44130

73 de Jim – KE8G