HRD LLC released 6.4.0.876 yesterday.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2018-08-10 9:33 AM, Bill wrote:
Got it!  It was suggested in an email that I install an old version of HRD. I did that (5.24.xxx) and sure enough - all is working just fine now.

Question is:

Is it the fault of a Windows update?

Is it the fault of an updated version of HRD.

Fact is:

It is not the fault of the K3!

The jury of users can figure the rest out - I will merely run the old version of HRD and enjoy it.

Bill W2BLC K-Line

Message delivered to li...@subich.com