Loaded the KPA1500 remote software this evening.  Some observations:

1)      Cannot run local *and* remote server host simultaneously when using
USB connectivity.  I am hoping this limitation can be overcome when I add an
Ethernet cable at the remote site in addition to USB connectivity.  Reason?
One remote user wants to control the KPA1500 via TeamViewer through the
local connect while I want to run the amp using the remote utility as a
client on my mobile PC desktop;

2)      Switching between local and host server modes is sluggish.  It takes
time for Windows to release the USB COM port when changing between the two
modes.  In one instance, I had to disable the COM port in Windows' device
manager, then re-enable.

Despite these issues, I wish to thank the Elecraft team for their work on
the program.

Paul, W9AC