On 8/27/2018 10:32 AM, Bill wrote:
Suggestions and comments would be most welcome.

Here's an excellent small 2-way that I often specified for the sound systems I designed.

https://www.rcf.it/en_US//products/installed-sound/monitor-series

In case the link gets mangled, it's an RCF MR55, and the link is to Full Compass (Madison, WI) where I buy small audio products. It's a family-run biz that I competed with 30+ years ago. RCF is an Italian company.

https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/129516-rcf-mr-55-mr-55?gclid=CjwKCAjwwo7cBRBwEiwAMEoXPAzNCDsvtZnB0CacFemyRkQfI_sz9AmBMe6ZXkpxNUWFbJDUVb31ZxoCEuQQAvD_BwE

This photo shows a row of them installed in the VIP Suite at Northwestern University's Dyche Stadium (very high, white with white mounting brackets). These are very accurate, very efficient loudspeakers, which means that the K3 can drive them directly.

This stadium is in Evanston, IL, which can get chilly during football season, so the VIP suite is fully enclosed. These are NOT paging or "PA" speakers -- they are fed A/B stereo from a spaced pair of mics that picks up the crowd, so that the VIPs feel that they're part of the action. To accomplish the very natural sound of the crowd, these speakers had to be very accurate.

73, Jim K9YC