The latter will be my approach for SO2R contesting eventually. Given the features already leaked, it is clear this amp is aimed at the contesting crowd as one of the primary potential customers. Anyone know of any other amp out there at any price with dual inputs and outputs with auto-bandswitching based up on input frequency?

Even factory built the price/performance ratio appears to beat anything else out there.

They will sell a lot of these units once the world sees how well they perform.

73,
Mike WA3KYY