I first suggest updating to the most current version of WSJT-X.

On receiving FT8 signals, what is the DT time shown for most received signals?
Should be less than 1 second and typically less than 0.3 seconds.  If so there
is nothing wrong with your computer time.

Likely the delay is processing time, computer or interface or a TX delay set in
the application.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone