From: Don Wilhelm<mailto:donw...@embarqmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:11 PM
To: Don Schroder<mailto:donandde...@hotmail.com>;
elecraft@mailman.qth.net<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 Alignment and Test, Part II issues

Don,

While in CAL FCTR, try the probe in TP3 and TP1 and TP2.  If you have a
zero reading in all 3 places, you most likely have a bad probe.
Yes you might have a PLL problem, but that is not certain yet. One quick
check is to measure the resistance from the source of Q19 to ground.  If
it is high or infinite, check the leads of RFC14 like you did for
RFC16.  The normal resistance is a bit more than 270 ohms.

73,
Don W3FPR