Don,

The voltage is likely coming through RP2 and making its way through L31.  That is not the problem. If you want to verify that it is that path, read it while rotating the VFO through a 10 or 12 kHz range.  It should vary.

When the crystal oscillates, you should obtain a frequency at TP3.  That is your next challenge. As I said in the last email, measure the resistance at the source of Q19. It should be near 270 ohms.

73,
Don W3FPR