As previously posted the problem had nothing to do with CODEC or the K3S.
Problem turned out to be the time update of the computer by Dimension 4.  I had
it set for updates every 1 sec as I didn’t think that was a problem.  I now
have it set for 30 Mins and probably and hour would not hurt anything as every
15 secs it does about .049 correction on my computer.  I don’t think it is
abnormal for the Rates on WSJT-10 to jump out of range when a time update is
done to the computer.  Something you cant see on WSJT-X or JTDX.  Thanks to all
that wrote with suggestions, all of them good.  73 Mike K4PI