Roy, I hate to mention the obvious, but I have never had RF in the shack
with balanced antennas and good feedlines, ie no problem with jumpers, etc.

Usually RF in the shack has a cause.  Some cable is nearing quarter wave;
the mike connector is loose and not grounding.  The power leads to rig are
not twisted or shielded (or both).  The power leads being too small a
conductor have inductance and load up on the problem band.

Over some 49 years of hamming, unbalanced antennas usually have a problem
with stray RF at some point.  Returning balance by ground plane,
counterpoise wire, quarter wave off ground post, etc. usually cures that.
You may need quarterwave for both 30m and 60m.  Don't overlook shack too
close to unbalanced antenna, ie on upper floor near antenna overhead.

GL,
Stuart
K5KVH