I'm not interested in the amps, although they look great and hope that they
are a big success.  I really enjoy the test equipment kits such as the XG-2
and noise source.  Hopefully more specialized small test equipment such as
this can be done w/o a really large R&D commitment.

Of the "big" projects being discussed, the K3 is the only one that captures
my interest and enthusiasm.  I love my K2 - best rig I've ever had - but it
sits in my shack on its small footprint as I twiddle the small knobs and
drill down thru menus (if I can remember how) to operate it.  My ideal K3
would NOT need to be "contest grade" with 2 receivers, etc.  But I would
like a larger self contained unit with less menus and more knobs and a
larger (color??) display.  12 V power, 100 W out, built in tuner, CW & SSB,
IF DSP, spectrum display, and if possible 6 and 2 w/o external adapters.
Tall order I know, but what fun it would be to build and operate!!

              73
                         ... Craig  AC0DS