> I know I'm going to lose two things: The Winkeyer, and true FSK RTTY.

# Perhaps not, I use the marvelous
Win4K3Suite which with com0com gives me
com ports aplenty to use MMTTY, N1MM,
WSJT-X and Logic 9 all running at the same
time. I do need to use winkey with N1MM in
CW if I want to use the keyboard to send.

I check off the Winkey box in the N1MM
setup and use the USB winkey. There are
two connections to the WinkeyUSB box; one
goes to the key and the other USB to the
computer, that's it and the CW transmit
functions work perfectly.

I'm assuming you don't have the USB
version. maybe there's a mod to add USB to
your unit?

With RTTY, I use N1MM and run the MMTTY
digital window with the K3 set to AFSK A
and it works beautifully. When not using
RTTY I set the radio to DATA A for WSJT-X

Flawless.

73,

Gary
KA1J