Are the earphone drivers in the Heil Proset magnetically shielded?  The drivers
in my Yamaha CM-500 are not and they cause problems with the telecoils
(magnetic pickups) in my Kirkland Signature 7.0 hearing aids.  When running
more than 100 watts on 80 or 40 the RF causes the hearing aids to switch modes
randomly when the telecoils are activated by a nearby magnetic field.

None of my other headphones (Bose & Koss) cause this problem when used with the
hearing aids, K3S and KPA500.  I could not find this information on either the
Heil or Elecraft site.

Michael Blake
k9...@mac.com <mailto:k9...@icloud.com>