Jim, everythingis okay with the hearing aids in my ears and I use an SP3
speaker, Sony earbuds, Apple earbuds, KOSS PRO headphones, Bose QC25 headsets,
all without any issue.  As soon as I put on the CM-500s the aids switch to
magnetic input and work well until the RF is present.

The question was about the shielding in the Heil headset and not how to
mitigate the RF. The levels are certainly high. I have learned that the Heil
speaker elements are not shielded so I will not try them.

Michael Blake
k9...@mac.com