Rich,

Are you operating with the KAT500 in AUTO mode?
You should train the antenna (using TUNE) on all bands and all antennas at 25kHz intervals for each band.
Then change the KAT500 to MAN.

The KAT500 will follow your frequency and change to the pre-set L/C values for that band and antenna automatically.
If you have the latest firmware, it will even follow the K3/K3S in receive.

73,
Don W3FPR