I've dug around and they're worried about it too on QRZ, the word is they're doing some rebuilding. Sheesh DOS attacks, won't some ppl grow up? 73 de Alex NS6Y.

PS just built the little ciggy-pack ATU and checked for basic heartbeat, it's aliiiiiive! I have to do more testing now, you see the only time I get for hamming is after midnight and I have to pay for it with decreased sleep.