73 and Thanks
The eHam Team.

Bob, N7XY

On May 25, 2006, at 6:14 AM, Mike Scott wrote:

eHam is still down and has been down for days for me.

Mike Scott
AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (near LA)
Elecraft KX1 4-Watts

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Nielsen
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:58 AM
To: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: eham site down?

The eham.net web site is up now (0757 UTC).

Bob, N7XY

On May 24, 2006, at 10:44 PM, wayne burdick wrote:

Alexandra Carter wrote:

I think the web site eham.net is down, as in permenantly. This is
a loss because it's a useful source of reviews on all kinds of
equipment, not only Elecraft but other makers too. As well as
articles, discussions, "elmers" Q&A, and a bunch of other great
resources.

They may have shut down because of a denial-of-service attack. This
has happened several times. On one occasion they were down for over
four days rebuilding and/or moving to a different server.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---